Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Do you like Veggies?



You'll never guess what I discovered this week end... I was stunned by this news and I can hardly think normally now. Not really a different from before. I was surfing on the web, if not as usual, and on I found a link on something called Marmite, which comes from the same word in french meaning an earthenware cooking container (thanks Oxford Dictionary). But I can't remember the website that talks about it, damn it!

Anyway, you will see what I discovered and maybe you'll have the same reaction. Look at the video, that's hilarious. As you notice, Marmite is a clone of the aussie Vegemite, that means that disgusting yeast extract... (I'm sure Matty will buy some Marmite to compare the two ^^). Here comes a second ad. And normally now, you ask me why I am so stunned about an english vegemite product. Simply because I was convinced that Vegemite was something exclusive from Australia! But they took that from their native England! That's outrageous! Isn't it? Ok it's not. But now I need to find something excepting animals which can be found only in Australia... Let's look over there...

[To see some of my pictures click here or on "my Flick'r" in the link sidebar. I will update them twice a month I think]


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?